1. You will need a 1- 1/4 inch barrel iron, KMS FreeShape Hot Flex Spray, KMS Hair Stay Maxium Hold Hairspray, and a clip
2. Prep hair with the KMS FreeShape
3. Starting at the nape of the neck take a 2in horizontal section
4. Then take 1in section, starting in the middle of the hair and start curling and sliding the iron as you wrap the hair around. Unwind after 5-10 secs.
5. Curls should look like this and curl away from the face
6. Continue curling
7. Lightly spray KMS Hair Stay hairspray and finger style the curls
8. Finished style
**you can also spray hairspray before curling the hair for better hold.