Want a great blowout, but no time to hit the salon? No problem. Just a few easy steps, the right tools and products will give you salon worthy hair from home.
1. Babyliss PRO 2800 Super Turbo 2. TS-2 Rubber Big Mouth Pro Styling clips 3. Medium or Large round brush 4. Sedu 1" Ceramic Tourmaline plates 5. KM ANTI.GRAVITY 6. Moroccan Oil
1. Start with clean, towel dry and power dry the hair (using your hands) until it's about 50% dry.
2. Add KM ANTI.GRAVITY from roots to ends. Section hair into 3 sections -- top of the ears, crown, and front.
3. Blow dry each section 1 at a time with the round brush. First smooth the hair and then curl it around the brush to set.
4. If needed us the flat iron to touch up pieces and apply a 1/2 pea size amount of Moroccon Oil for added shine and smooth fly aways.
**always use the nozzle for the dryer, it creates a more powerful stream of hot air directed at your hair.**
Joaquin Phoenix got the memo that tailored cuts are setting the tone for fall. Fashion Week in NYC showcased the male models rocking cuts with natural movement, a little bit of texture and a lot of attutide.