Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Hillary Duff Waves
To create waves like Hillary:
1. Start with clean dry hair and spray hair with KM HEATED.DEFENCE
2. Section hair into 3 big sections, top, middle and nape of the the neck.
3. Using a 1" or bigger barrel curling iron and wrap 2" sections of hair around the the iron. Always start near the base and roll away from the face.
4. Let the hair cool down a bit after curling, once cooled apply KM HAIR.RESORT from ends to the roots lightly scrunching the curls.
5. You can finish it with a little shine spray like Eufora Illuminate Shine Mist
The Edge Salon
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)